Five Clicks Away is a Wikipedia-based game, created by Fair Use Media at August 2016.
- Start from Wikipedia’s Main Page
- Search for anything you like and choose one article, or just hit “Random article“, this will be your starting point.
- From that article click a link to another Wikipedia article, do not go beyond Wikipedia.
- Repeat rules #3 four times. Or, you can start over from your starting point.
- Make a great blog post from those 6 articles.
- Don’t forget to tag it with “fiveclicksaway”.
- You may do the game several time and compare the result of “how far”, “how surprising” or “how funny” those articles are. Especially when you try to compose a story relating them all.
- You may add your own rules to the original rules. Example: “Use only geographical or actual existing place article as the valid points”. Just let us know.
- You may develop similar game. Just let us know.